Be a part of something bigger

What is the purpose of this forum?

· 2 · 2664

ronsed

• View Profile
What is the purpose of this forum?
« on: April 16, 2021, 02:06:14 PM »
I'm kind of puzzled...

As VINCE WOOLL said this forum is not for support - than what is the purpose of it?
Can't see any topics yet, so from my perspective the creator/ or creators of Jomres should be active here - especially now, when the forum is empty.

I know already it is better for the support to follow the tickets but it doesn't make much sense as, probably the same issues will be asked by more and more people, so it's better to post it here than in tickets...

In other words if I post the problem here, if I get the solution here, if anybody with the same issue comes here, then we all can use that, without creating tickets.
And if somebody has further problems the whole community can help. INCLUDING Vince Woll.

Otherwise it won't work. 

Vince Wooll

• Jomres' creator
    • View Profile
    • Jomres, the online booking engine for Joomla and Wordpress
Re: What is the purpose of this forum?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 11:15:44 AM »
I haven't linked this forum to the jomres.net main site yet as I'm still in the process of setting it up. That's why it's virtually empty right now.

It's for the community to talk to each other. Remember, Jomres Core is free, but free also = no support therefore people who want to ask for help but don't have a support license can do that here. Also, anybody can add their own ideas and thoughts can do that here.
If you need support, please create a support ticket at https://tickets.jomres.net
I don't answer Personal Messages on this forum.